Great Party Game

The best game I have ever played at Halloween is one I call "Guess What This Is!" . It can be the most fun and seriously disgusting game you could ever come across -- and it is all what you want to make it. I do not know if it is referenced by any other names, I just know that it is my absolute favorite freak-out game that I got from my mother-in-law. It is a "touch and feel" guessing game, but with a twist. Here is how the game is played:

1. Put something horribly smelly in a box. Tell them they are going to be trying to identify the items they touch, but that they get to smell it first.

2. Pair the smelly object with something that makes sense -- in the same box. For instance, my mother-in-law (yes, she really did this to her kids) put doggie doodie in a box on one side, and a ripe peeled banana on the other side. Believe me, a banana was not exactly what they thought they touched, but it is a great match for the game.

3. Blindfold the player or team, and begin. Cut a small "smell hole" on one side of the box. Hold the box up at nose level and have them sniff. Then, turn the box around, have the same player reach in and touch it and try and guess what it is. It is completely gross and one of the funniest things to watch. Do it by teams or individually, depending on your number of people.

This game is an awesome opportunity for some great laughs and disgusting Halloween fun. Whoever guesses the most items right wins. Just be sure you remember to keep the paired items straight... make sure they do not accidently touch the smelly stuff!
SpiritHalloween

No comments:

Post a Comment