All About Fog...

Last year I took my kids out trick-or-treating, and honestly, one of my kids would prefer tricks to treats -- so it wasn't any surprise that they were particularly mesmerized by one particular house. The coolest house we went to had it's courtyard all fogged in. I had to have it.
So, this year I decided to check out some things to make my party and Halloween night a little more spectacular.

I am buying, not renting, a fog machine. I really had no idea they were so reasonable. They come in a variety of sizes, and if you don't like the smoky atmosphere you can also find items called Ultrasonic Mist Makers. The mist makers are low voltage mist makers that use very little water and can be plugged in almost anywhere, indoors or out.

By far, the most awesome site I've found so far to get all kinds of effects and costume stuff is at SpiritHalloween -- if you need anything at all, I recommend visiting it and checking it out.




SpiritHalloween

No comments:

Post a Comment